Have you worked in Germany and you no longer live within the European Union?

Then there still might be some money waiting for you in Germany.

Please fill out all mandatory fields with *.

You can find your social security number on your social security card, your salary statement or on your certificate of wage tax deduction. The social security number is identical to the pension insurance number. It is composed of 6 numbers, the first letter of the insured person’s last name and another 3 numbers (if not available, please fill in your exact date of birth [].

You hereby agree that Fundsback will use your personal data for the assertion of your claims at the German Pension Insurance Association: